Seriously? THOMAS EDISON makes the cut?
that’s ridiculous. but I like the infographic, so I’ll have to deal with it.
also: hah! I’m officially proof that IQ means nowt, look at the people with a similar score to me..
I mean, “yayyy” they decoded the Voynich Manuscripts!
SCIENTISTS, by artist Alan Kennedy on Flickr
- Galileo Galilei and the moons of Jupiter
- Isaac Newton: the motion of objects and spectrum of light
- Charles Darwin and descent with modification via natural selection
- Nicola Tesla and the age of electricity
- Albert Einstein and spacetime